Application for Membership
The Oklahoma Trailchasers are dedicated to the sport of four wheeling and offers educational opportunities, safety clinics, opportunity to become a certified 4WD instructor, organized trail rides, technical assistance, skills classes and environmental awareness. The club is made up of families, individuals and associates who enjoy exploring the outback and testing themselves and their machines. The club maintains membership in the United Four Wheel Drive Associations (UFWDA) and the Southwest Four Wheel Drive Association (SWFWDA).
The Oklahoma Trailchasers club family and individual memberships entitles you to associate membership in each of the associations listed above as well as:
- Four Wheel Drive Awareness Training
- Monthly newsletters
- Participation in club sponsored and organizational sponsored events
- Voting privileges for individual or immediate family membership (over 18 yrs. old)
- A voice in protecting your rights to enjoy public land
- Two club decals and special prices on club sponsored items such as hats/T-shirts/etc
Membership Information Flyer (Adobe PDF)
Medical Information Form (Adobe PDF)
We can't require, but strongly encourage, you to complete a medical information form for yourself and each of your family members. This information will be helpful to other members if an accident, or a serious allergic reaction or medical conditions incapacitates you.
The Medical Information Form is a "fillable PDF." With Adobe Reader, you can type the information and print the form; however, you can't save it.
Mail Application and Release to:
P.O. Box 95495
Oklahoma City, OK 73143